Hear 20+ future forging seminars
Delivered by 40+ Bitcoin visionaries
Over 400+ Bitcoin enthusiasts to network with
About Inside Bitcoins:
Inside Bitcoins, the leading international conference and expo exploring the business opportunities and threats posed by the growth of cryptocurrencies, debuts in London, 15-16 September, 2014.
Taking place at the Grange St. Pauls Hotel, on the doorstep of the City of London, Inside Bitcoins already has attendees from over fifteen countries registered and is expected to be the largest virtual currency conference in Europe to date. Exhibitors for the event confirmed so far are Butterfly Labs, btc.sx, CoinSimple, Cryptopay, Jumio, meXBT, and Seedcoin.
20+ future-forging sessions, delivered by 40+ Bitcoin visionaries with 400+ Bitcoin enthusiasts will set a new standard for conferences on this topic in the UK. Current speakers include: Gavin Wood, CTO, Ethereum; Steve Waterhouse, Partner, Pantera Capital; Hakim Mamoni, Co-Founder and CTO, Seedcoin; Nicolas Cary, CEO, Blockchain.info; Will O’Brien, CEO & Co-Founder, BitGo. The full agenda and roster of speakers is available at http://insidebitcoins.co.uk/london2014/agenda/.
The programme is designed to provide an understanding of where the crypto currency industry is today and the associated business opportunities and threats presented to FinTech and infrastructure start-ups and investors looking to capitalise on the rise of a new industry and major corporations seeking innovative solutions providing cost-savings and customer acquisition opportunities.
London is only one of the participating international cities in the Inside Bitcoins world tour, along with Berlin, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, Melbourne, New York City, Seoul and Singapore.
The conference covers:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Tactics & Strategies
- Investment & Funding
- e-Commerce challenges
- The Developing World
Here are all sessions confirmed so far
- Crypto-Law: What Is It and Why Should I Care?
- Gavin Wood, CTO, Ethereum
- Is Blockchain Technology the Solution to the World’s Most Urgent Issues?
- Michael Geike, CEO, Smart Equity AG
- Money Mania: A History Lesson for Bitcoin
- Bob Swarup, Principal, Camdor Global
- Bitcoin in the Cloud
- Lukas Gilkey, President, Cloudhashing
- Europe and Beyond: Emerging Issues in Regulatory Compliance and Law Enforcement Efforts
- Brian Klein, Partner, Baker Marquart LLP
- Eitan Jankelewitz, Technology Lawyer, Sheridans
- Anka Hakert LL.M. (Tax), German Attorney at Law, WINHELLER
- Marco Santori, Commercial Litigator & Business Attorney, Nesenoff & Miltenberg LLP
- Joe Colangelo, Executive Director, Consumers’ Research
- Ken Hoang, CEO and Co-Founder, Strevus
- Bitcoin Ecosystem Investing : Do’s and Dont’s
- Simon Dixon, CEO and Co-Founder, BankToTheFuture.com
- Steve Waterhouse, Partner, Pantera Capital
- Nikos Bentenitis, Founder, CoinSimple and Chair of Education Committee, Bitcoin Foundation
- Jonathan Bier, Chartered Accountant and Investor
- Jean-Marie Mognetti, Partner, Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited
- Malcolm CasSelle, CEO, Timeline Labs
- Decentralized Technologies: Lifeboats for Society
- Hakim Mamoni, Co-Founder and CTO, Seedcoin
- Emerging Markets vs. Developed Markets: Who Will Win the Bitcoin Race?
- Bruce Fenton, Founder and President, Atlantic Financial
- How to Stop Bitcoin Theft: Multi-Signature Wallets Make Bitcoin Secure and Useful for New Industries
- Will O’Brien, CEO & Co-Founder, BitGo
- Bitcoin and e-Commerce Pain Points
- Ashok Misra, CISSP, Chair, CNP Payment Forum and Founder, Alina Consultants
- How to Win in the Bitcoin Exchange Ecosystem
- Jaron Lukasiewicz, Chief Executive Officer, Coinsetter
- International Review: Bitcoin Stories from Across the Globe
- Nicolas Cary, CEO, Blockchain.info
- The Future of Altcoins
- Marc Warne, Founder, Bittylicious
- Paul Puey, CEO and Co-Founder, Airbitz
- Flavien Charlon, Founder, Coinprism and Predictious
- J.Bradley Hall, Founder, Chairman and CEO, ICON
- Vikram Nikkam, Co-Founder & Director Global Business Development, Unocoin
- Chris Odom, Co-Founder and CTO, Monetas
- Bitcoin Merchant On-Ramp
- Steve Beauregard, CEO & Founder, GoCoin.com
- Funding The Next Bitcoin 2.0 Businesses
- Nick Lambert, Chief Operating Officer, MaidSafe
- Bitcoin in Africa: What is Required for Mass Acceptance?
- Eric Benz, Director, UK Digital Currency Association and Managing Partner, Blockstream Ventures
- Michael Lykke Parsons, Founder, Breaking Bit Ltd
- George Samman, COO, BTC.sx
- Juan Llanos, EVP of Strategic Partnerships & Chief Transparency Officer, Bitreserve.org
- Trading Bitcoin: Strategies and Tactics
- Abe Cofnas, Founder , Quicksilver Concepts
- How to get Governments to Like Bitcoin (Without Ruining Bitcoin in the Process)
- Adam Shapiro, Director, Promontory Financial Group
- Phase Transitions in Digital Currencies
- Nicolas Courtois, Cryptographer and Senior Lecturer in Computer Science, University College London
- Industrial Mining: Powered Warehouse Shell vs. Hosted Cloud Offerings
- Josh Zerlan, Operations Manager, Butterfly Labs
- Bryan Ballard, CTO, Netsolus
- Dr. Timo Hanke, Chief Technology Officer, CoinTerra
- Using Bitcoin 2.0 Technology to Build Loyalty Programmes
- Aaron Koenig, Managing Director, Bitfilm and Organizer, Bitcoin Exchange Berlin (BXB)
- Permacredits: Bitcoin 2.0 in Action
- Xavier Hawk, Founder, Permacredits
Director, UK Digital Currency Association and Mana...
Cryptographer and Senior Lecturer in Computer Scie...
University College London
CISSP, Chair, CNP Payment Forum and Founder
Commercial Litigator & Business Attorney
Nesenoff & Miltenberg LLP
INSIDE BITCOINS 2014 | TEASER from Fridolin Bach on Vimeo.
Inside Bitcoins on Facebook | Inside Bitcoins on Twitter
Who’s it for?
Anyone with a vested interest in bitcoins and other virtual currencies, including:
- Financial professionals
- Credit & loyalty solution providers
- Buying networks
- Payment processors
- Legal professionals
- Security solution providers